A fantastic opportunity has arisen for experienced Administrators to work for a highly respected and well established Local Authority in Stockport. This role will be on a temporary basis with full time hours available.
What’s my role?
To provide comprehensive administration and word-processing support to the Mosaic the Drug and Alcohol Team.
In addition your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- General documentation processing and filing
- Scanning and uploading of documents
- Reception cover
- Updating databases and spreadsheets
- Dealing with queries via phone and email
What skills do I need?
• Previous experience in an administration role within a multifunctional organisation.
• Experience organising and maintaining information systems, including databases and filing accurately.
• Ability to work to targets and deadlines.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and ability to use various IT systems.
The successful candidate will be able to thrive in a fast paced and outcome focused environment. You will possess great attention to detail and be able to multi-task effectively. You will also be proactive, highly motivated, organised and have the ability to work as part of a team.
Please apply now if this opportunity is of interest to you.