Would you love to work for a Local Authority?
We are looking for experienced Administrators to work for highly respected and well established Local Authorities in Manchester. These opportunities are available on a full time temporary basis.
What’s my role?
To provide comprehensive administration and word-processing support to the team.
Your responsibilities can include but are not limited to;
- General documentation processing and filing
- Scanning and uploading of documents
- Updating databases and spreadsheets
- Resolving queries over the phone and via email
- Reception duties
- Arranging meetings
- Possible minute taking
What skills do I need?
• Previous experience in an administration within a multifunctional organisation.
• Experience organising and maintaining information systems, including databases and filing accurately.
• Ability to work to targets and deadlines.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and ability to use various IT systems.
The successful candidate will be able to thrive in a fast paced and outcome focused environment. You will possess great attention to detail and be able to multi-task effectively. You will also be proactive, highly motivated, organised and have the ability to work as part of a team.
Please note that this position needs a valid Standard DBS which needs to be on the update service. If you are interested in getting a DBS from Reed, it will come at the cost of £23 with the money being refunded once you have completed an assignment which is 12 weeks or more.
Please apply now if this opportunity is of interest to you.