Would you be interested in working with a company that prides themselves on producing the finest quality products in their industry?
Interested in joining a company that is constantly growing?
How does the thought of being part of a team that have won 5 awards to date, one of them being an Ethical award sound?
My client based in Wythenshawe are looking for someone to join the team on a temp to permanent basis due to growth.
This business have moved from strength to strength, have excellent retention and are market leaders in their industry.
The appointed candidate will be part of an innovative team and no two days will be the same. The typical duties for this post are;
* Customer Service / Receptionist duties.
* Order processing using Sage 200.
* Processing sales orders that come through electronically, over the phone and via email.
* Pricing and Stock Maintenance.
* Acting as the first point of contact for external visitors on the site.
* Handling of post, inbound and outbound
Plus many other duties...
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experiences;
* Problem solving skills
* Excellent communication with the capability to remain calm under pressure.
* Excellent time keeping and the ability to manage several tasks at once.
* IT literacy - Knowledge of Microsoft packages - Sage 200 (Desirable but not essential)
* Gym on site
* Free fruit on a Monday
* Free on-site parking
* Birthday off each year paid for
The working hours are Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:00, with an hour given for lunch.
If you have the skills and abilities to be successful in this position, then I want to hear from you.
The deadline for this position is Friday 22nd Feb with interviews to happen immediately
To be considered either apply by clicking on the "Apply now" button, sending your CV and showing interest by emailing Jacqui.de’firstname.lastname@example.org