|Location: SOUTH WEST LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 17.01 - 17.01 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3091383|
You will provide comprehensive and high quality personal assistant and procurement support to the Chief Operating Officer, including drafting correspondence and relevant business communications as required, and preparing management information and reports. You will also provide business administration for improvement and development projects led by the Chief Operating Officer.
What you need to succeed
Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications
• Educated to degree level or equivalent relevant professional experience.
• Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of business administration and support processes within a large and complex organisational setting.
• Experience of working in an administrative and/or personal assistant capacity, ideally in Higher Education.
• Knowledge and understanding of programme/project administration requirements.
• A highly organised and professional approach to work with the ability to manage your workload, multi-task, exercise initiative and prioritise between.
• Very good administrative skills, with the ability to produce work that is accurate and of a high quality.
• Very good written and verbal communication skills. Excellent administrative scheduling, monitoring, record keeping and reporting skills.
• The ability to provide professional, high quality and customer-focused administrative support, and work as part of a team to improve processes and maintain standards.
• The ability to work effectively as part of a team with good problem solving skills.
• Flexible and adaptable in your approach to work, with the capacity to recognise and embrace new ideas and methods of working.
• The ability to liaise effectively with a range of people internal and external to the organisation – often on behalf of senior staff – using tact, discretion and diplomacy as appropriate.
• Experience of providing secretariat support or clerking formal meetings and committees, including minute taking.
• A high level of proficiency in the use of a wide range of IT packages, including Microsoft Office and Internet applications.
• Committed to your own ongoing professional and personal development.
• Knowledge of Customer Service Excellence accreditation in the workplace.
• Basic level professional qualification in project or programme management.
• Experience of providing formatting/editing assistance in the preparation of formal documents (e.g. contracts).
• Experience of updating/maintaining Intranet sites (especially using Microsoft SharePoint) and/or websites.
What you need to do now
Applicants must be available for interview this Friday.
All applications must be made via the 'Apply button'.
20000 - 23000 GBP Per Annum
WARRINGTON, CHESHIRERead more
11.65 - 11.65 GBP Per Hour
CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
15.00 - 16.50 GBP Per Hour
EPSOM, SURREYRead more
32000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WEST LONDONRead more
40000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more