An exciting job opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Support Officer to join a leading organisation based in Belfast.
Duration: 3 months
• Provision of support to maintain business performance and assist in meeting non-financial reporting requirements;
• Excellent organisational skills and an ability to work as part of a team or under own initiative in order to meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• A high level of IT competence in Microsoft Word and Microsoft excel.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
• To support Heads of Branch - assisting with internal branch reporting requirements ensuing that requests for information are fully addressed, including any ad hoc requests for information that may be required;
• Assist Heads of Branches in the monitoring and updating of Branch KPI’s ensuring that branch business plans, resource bids, BCPs and risk registers are current and reflect the branch position
• To provide admin support for projects
• Develop branch coordinate calendars with key delivery dates, integrate into the calendars of key staff and issue reminders to ensure delivery.
• Assist with tasks within the Divisional office
If interested, please send updated CV via link below to Victoria Butler - REED