Job Role: Business Teacher
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
I am currently working with an ‘Outstanding’ Secondary School on an exciting new role in the Hounslow area.
Starting as soon as possible, the school are looking for a determined Business Teacher, to join them on a long term basis with a potential of a permanent opportunity.
- Obtained an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating
- A voluntary aided school in Hounslow
- Mixed students, ages from 11-18
- The school aims to develop the confidence and talents of all pupils, aims to inspire them to strive for high achievement
- Over 89% of GCSE students achieved grades 9-4
- Teaching BTEC and A-level Business Studies to students
- There would also be a few KS4 classes to teach
- Marking the children’s work and preparing lessons
What you will need:
- Experience in teaching Business Studies to KS5 students
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure
- To have a passion to work with children and see them succeed
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact Ghida Itani on Ghida.Itani@reedglobal.com.