Reed Education Bristol are looking for outstanding Business Studies teachers to join their teaching team.
Whether you are an experienced Business Studies Teacher looking for your next new challenge, or newly qualified wanting to secure your first teaching position, we want to hear from you.
We are currently working with a number of local Bristol schools who are looking for outstanding teachers to join them in the new year for a range of roles ranging from day to day supply through to permanent positions.
What you will need:
• UK Qualified Teacher Status in Business Studies,
• The ability to teach Business Studies to Key Stage 4 and 5.
• You should be an excellent teacher with the ability to plan, prepare and teach creative and stimulating lessons.
• A passion for Business Studies and exceptional subject knowledge is essential.
• Strong behavioural management, organisation and communication skills.
• You should have very high expectations of student behaviour and attitudes, and the belief that every student can achieve, regardless of their background.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates – we can pay £100 - £160 per day for teaching roles.
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If you are interested in the role, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch on 0117 930 3015, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.