The OU is looking to recruit an experienced Process Analyst to work within Student Services.
The successful candidate will need;
1. To work closely with the operational teams and managers to facilitate the development of procedures that can be utilised by front line staff.
2. To analyse and document business processes and requirements and assess their efficiency and effectiveness in meeting overall University objectives.
3. To seek to improve existing systems and processes as part of continuous improvement.
4. To facilitate workshops and present to stakeholders at all levels of the business.
5. To ensure that all work follows appropriate standards and conforms to agreed quality plans, and to identify improvements to standards and processes.
6. To produce written and verbal reports to project stakeholders and University management.
7. To undertake any other duties which may reasonably be required.
If this role is of interest to you, you are available immediately and can commit to 9 months, please can you call Sophie Holmes or Megan Evans-Evans on 01908 660057.