|Location: WEST YORKSHIRE, YORKSHIRE AND HUMBERSIDE||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3074155|
An excellent contract opportunity has arisen in West Yorkshire for a highly skilled Business Process Analyst for an initial period of 3 months.
The main purpose of the role is to help improve the quality and consistency of business case proposals through improved understanding and improved adherence to processes and through the use of its templates, guidance and other materials.
Working collaboratively with colleagues and senior level stakeholders, the Business Process Analyst will help drive the deeper embedding of existing processes in the organisation, and will strengthen and update existing materials, where appropriate, and align with our client's Business Change methodology for larger projects.
You will also be expected to design and deliver training outputs to identified stakeholder groups, and devise an approach which ensures that the gains (process improvements, engagement, embedding) are sustained, which will include a recommendation on systems solutions to support these strengthened processes
• An experienced Business Analyst with demonstrable experience of developing and implementing processes within higher education.
• Excellent project management and analytical skills
• Excellent working knowledge of investment appraisal processes combined with an understanding of the higher education environment;
• Experience of designing and delivering training to support business processes;
• Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills with the ability to inform and persuade people at all levels;
• Ability to work proactively with a high level of initiative, and minimal supervision
• Experience of establishing strong working relationships quickly with the ability to work collaboratively and across boundaries in order to achieve positive outcomes;
• Experience of writing business cases in similar environments, and knowledge of systems (e.g., e-enabled collaboration and workflow) that can streamline and support these type of processes
• Excellent facilitation skills required to lead business process review sessions
For immediate consideration, please apply online.
55000 - 72000 GBP Per Annum
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
EPSOM, SURREYRead more
35000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more
Business Analyst / IT Business Analyst (Lean / Six Sigma / Prince2) – Nottingham - £440 per day – INSIDE IR35 – 3 month rolling contract (potentially for a year)
400.00 - 440.00 GBP Per Day
LONG EATON, NOTTINGHAMSHIRERead more