|Location: REDHILL, SURREY||Salary: 50000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: 5|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3312639|
The Business Planning Analyst will play a key role in shaping the regulatory strategy of the company. The role will require the successful candidate to take on a wide remit that will influence many aspects of the business. The main functions are:
• Monitoring, evaluating and communicating the impact of changes in regulation and corporate governance requirements.
• Managing relationships with key stakeholders including managing all regulatory submissions and promoting the Company’s views.
• Promoting the Company’s performance in a transparent, accurate and engaging way for stakeholders, primarily through the Company’s Annual Report.
• Programme managing ongoing regulatory requirements and the price review process including engaging colleagues from across the business.
• Taking ownership of responses to proposed policy changes .
• Preparing and presenting analysis related to policy impact assessments to senior management and the Board to aid efficient decision making.
• Keeping on top of the changing UK corporate governance landscape and ensuring the Company adopts best practice.
• Representing the Company and its views at external meetings with key stakeholders.
• Project managing the annual reporting process including the external assurance of performance information and the production of the Annual Report.
• Leading the Company’s approach to compliance with Company Monitoring Framework.
• Capturing changing regulatory requirements and promoting these changes around the business to aid the efficient reporting of performance and cost information.
• Assist in the production of regulatory accounting information.
• Programme manage the regulatory price reviews including advising on policy, analysis of impact on the Company and ensuring appropriate and timely input from across the business.
• Preparing regular updates to the Company’s Board on developments in regulation.
Project Management experience
Degree or equivalent in a analytical/policy related subject - geography/ economics/ social sciences etc
Working knowledge of accounting concepts and financial statements
Strong analyticals and numerical skills
14.05 - 14.05 GBP Per Hour
MILTON KEYNES VILLAGE, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
30000.00 - 33000.00 GBP Per Annum
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
30000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
WESTMINSTER, LONDONRead more
30000 - 33000 GBP Per Annum
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
22000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum
CHELTENHAM, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more