Reed Business Support are currently working with an Edinburgh based Public Sector body that are looking to recruit for a Head of Chief Executives Office.
The hiring client is an instantly recognisable name in Scotland with a very strong reputation as a highly reputable employer.
As Head of Chief Executives Office you will be responsible for reporting directly to the organisations Chief Executive Officer whilst managing a team of 8 within the Corporate Support Division.
• Providing senior corporate support to the CEO
• Implementing processes and procedures
• Establish effective governance
• Monitoring of tasks
• Communicating governmental updates in a timely manner to the CEO
• Identifying internal stakeholders with the ability to bring various stakeholders together for stakeholder meetings
• Dealing directly with questions from Ministers/Parliamentary Ministers
• Communicating with Executive Team
• Oversight of projects
• Team management- 8 reporting in directly
As Head of Chief Executives Office you will deliver 'best in class' approach to operational performance and management data to support executive decision making. We are looking for someone with experience of this and the ability to exercise your sound judgment over complex issues in a highly demanding and diverse stakeholder environment.
The successful candidate will have direct line management and responsibility for the Corporate Office within the organisation. This entails being responsible for ensuring that corporate business requirements are delivered effectively and to the highest standards possible. This includes arrangements for information-sharing, monitoring, and reporting across the organisation and with the Scottish Government and stakeholders across the wider sector.
Educational requirements- Educated to SCQF Level 9 (Degree or equivalent) and/or be able to demonstrate direct relevant experience for this role.
Along with a truly interesting and involved role, the organisation offer a very attractive pension scheme and holiday entitlement along with other great benefits.
Please apply online today if you feel you have the experience required to make an impact.