Business Manager/Operations/Admin - Financial Services - London - Circa 24k
Are you ready to embrace a fantastic opportunity for a multi - award winning firm established over 18 years ago.
They specialise in wealth management, Investments, Mortgage and Insurance.
Core Responsibilities of the position
· Supporting and assisting a team of financial advisers
· Answering telephone calls and taking messages for advisers
· Booking internal meetings and managing the central diary
· Play the role of ‘meet and greet’:
o Collecting clients for advisers prior to their meetings;
o Setting up meetings (both for clients and internal meetings) when required;
· Processing new business applications
· Storing client data and information securely
· Preparing mailshots for clients and being involved with ongoing marketing.
· Being proactive in the development of applications to ensure there are no delays or errors
· Chasing various providers for regular updates on cases
· Liaising with client GP’s, ensuring the prompt completion of reports for protection cases.
· Liaising with the Paraplanning team to submit compliance on behalf of the advisers;
· Managing the firms platform assets:
o Checking for transfers in;
o Claiming advice fees;
o Investing client monies.
· Play a part in the ongoing servicing arrangements between advisers and clients:
o This involves processing top-ups, pension withdrawals, preparing annual review documentation etc
Sorting post and deliveries on a daily basis.
This is a very much an all around role to be an Integral part of a great operation.