|Location: HORSPATH, OXFORDSHIRE||Salary: 19.84 - 19.84 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3107528|
One of 45 County Sport Partnerships across England , Oxfordshire Sport and Physical Activity, whose Core Team is hosted by Oxford City Council, are looking to recruit an effective and enthusiastic Business Manager to play a key role in the continued success of the Partnership.
The role leads key areas of work and supports the wider Partnership and Core Team with communications, marketing, finance, performance monitoring, business development, insight and grant funding bids. We are looking for an experienced manager who can quickly make an impact.
Location – Horspath, Oxfordshire.
Start date – 09/10/2017
End date –31/01/2018 currently
Pay rate - £19.84 per hour plus holiday pay
Role responsibilities and main duties
To manage and deliver the following service:
• Develop and implement a communications strategy to raise the profile of the Partnership and sport / physical activity with key decision makers, partners and stakeholders as well as the general public, participants and volunteers
• Ensuring a consistent corporate image is presented, reflecting the core purpose, vision and values • of the Partnership including the production of annual report and advocacy documents.
• Take a leading role in planning, co-ordinating and supporting the Team and partners with marketing support and resources via the central marketing resource.
• To lead on the Sport England funding bid procedure within the Team and ensure Insight is produced at a quality and quantity to enable successful bids and service delivery.
• Responsible for managing income, tracking expenditure and ensuring the Partnership compliance with the hosts financial systems and regulations.
• Creation of the quarterly management accounts in liaison with accountants and ensure all financial obligations, submissions and reconciliations are correct and up to date with external funders.
• Manage the office environment, maintaining good relations with the hosts and ensuring that staff are serviced with the right resources to do their jobs effectively and efficiently.
• To work with the Business and Events Officer and Core Team to ensure the organisation, promotion and implementation of partner events i.e. Network Days, annual conference.
• To support the Senior Management Team by the co-ordination and production of performance monitoring information for the Board and funders.
• To taking a leading role in business development, servicing corporate partnerships, supporting a Core Team approach to planning and implementation to increase revenue generation.
• Perform any other related duties that may occur from time to time
Degree in business studies or equivalent
Evidence of achievement in a lead role within a business environment
Financial management skills including budgeting, forecasting, reconciliation and reporting
Experience of managing collaboratively and cross functional teams and people
Experience of taking a leading role in one or more of the following areas communications, event management, performance management and/or marketing
Evidence of the ability to motivate, enthuse, persuade, negotiate with and influence others
Ability to manage complex and demanding workloads, to work under pressure, use own initiative and complete tasks within deadlines
Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
If you are available immediately or on a 1 week notice and interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
21.86 - 21.86 GBP Per Hour
35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
FELIXSTOWE, SUFFOLKRead more
18560 - 20783 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
GRAYS, ESSEXRead more
20000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more
475.00 - 525.00 GBP Per Day
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more