An opportunity has become available for an experienced Business Improvement Officer to join Trafford Council immediately on a 12 month fixed term contract. This position will be offered on a remote working basis.
What is the role?
Trafford Council and its partners in the public, private and third sectors are embarking on a Vision which sees us working together to close inequality gaps and maximise Trafford’s huge potential. The Council’s vision is working together to build the best future for all our communities and everyone in Trafford
Trafford really is a great place to work. With a positive permission culture, the Council embrace innovation and encourage performance. They are keen to recruit someone with the right values and behaviours that can help ensure their workplace values are at the heart of everything they do
STAR Procurement is hosted by Trafford Council and is the award winning and successful shared procurement service for Rochdale, Stockport, Tameside and Trafford Councils. This vacancy is within the STAR Procurement Development Team and will be supporting the service through data analysis, management information, performance reports and communication with stakeholders to drive continuous improvement within STAR Procurement
How will you do this?
- Be the first line of contact for stakeholders in the use of STAR systems and processes
- Support with the development of system analysis tools and reviews to report performance.
- Produce and assist in the analysis of spend data, supporting improvement and compliance.
- Support the use of ‘The Chest’, the STAR e-procurement portal, including appropriate user checks and regular audits.
What experience do you need?
- Demonstratable experience of carrying out research, data analysis and the collation of information.
- Experience of imputing to and maintaining systems and databases. Knowledge of webpage development systems would be an advantage.
- Knowledge and awareness of the importance of accurate, clear and transparent management information.
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to manage a daily workload, producing accurate work within tight deadlines.
Get me signed up!
To register your interest please apply below. For a full job description please email firstname.lastname@example.org