|Location: CWMBRAN, GWENT||Salary: 26996.00 - 31368.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3068993|
You’ll need to be a strong communicator, and be able to advise and support the Business Improvement Manager, Senior Management Team and Board in relation to service review frameworks, best practice and bench marking to make sure that they can carry out business planning and scrutiny exercises.
This role will really drive change and work across the whole organisation.
- Develop and implement a performance improvement framework which will support service areas in developing strategies for continuous improvement.
- Ensure the provision of timely and accurate performance monitoring information, management reports and statistics across the full range of business performance areas, analysing this information to feed into performance improvement framework.
- Support the development of service improvement strategies and monitoring tools and feedback to managers and teams on continuous improvement, ensuring that continuous improvement is at the heart of departmental strategies.
- Liaise and work closely with the Internal Audit function to ensure that recommendations are supported by continuous improvement and that that continuous improvement processes are recognised by the Internal Audit function as adding value to service areas.
- Champion the development and monitoring of business strategy, leading staff involved in the development of a performance improvement framework.
- Set,evaluate and review continuous improvement targets, ensuring that critical success factors are met and a culture of continuous improvement is fully realised.
- Maintain excellent relationships with outside contractors, third party suppliers, external agencies and other contacts in order to aid development of a performance improvement framework and strategy.
- Relevant knowledge and experience of continuous improvement practices.
- Experience of implementing quality management frameworks and carrying out service reviews.
- Proven track record of delivering outcomes focused projects.
- Experience of service review and improvement, creating and implementing consultation methods.
- Ability to use databases and recording mechanisms for the collection and analysis of data to drive service improvements.
- Ability to develop and implement quality management solutions which demonstrate measurable results.
- Commitment to customer involvement and engagement.
You will be experienced in coaching and mentoring key stakeholders to ensure a culture of continuous improvement is embedded internally. We need someone with experience of achieving good outcomes from a robust change management process.
15.15 - 18.76 GBP Per Hour
LEWISHAM, LONDONRead more
9.39 - 10.23 GBP Per Hour
MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
8.72 - 8.72 GBP Per Hour
PETERBOROUGH, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
15.19 - 18.79 GBP Per Hour
KEMPSTON, BEDFORDSHIRERead more
10.12 - 13.71 GBP Per Hour
WAKEFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more