One of my clients in the Southampton area are currently seeking someone to join the team with the hope of taking over the running of the Finance section of the business. This role will require a strong working knowledge of the functions of a busy finance department and experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
About the Role
• To provide management information
• To liaise with and support all the departments of the business and provide appropriate data
• To analyse manufacturing variances
• To show commercial awareness and planning
• To manage, support and train the finance team as required
• A long term position with definite promotional possibilities in a busily expanding company.
• Part qualified or recently qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
• Strong computer skills both software and hardware
• Experience in a similar role or environment
• Good communication skills
• A will to succeed and replace the Financial Controller
• The ability to look outside the box to associate experience and learnt knowledge to business situations
This role in the first instance would be purely financial, however this is a great stepping stone for anyone who is interested in the business side of finance and not purely the academic nature of accounting. They are looking for someone ambitious, with a will to succeed and replace the Financial Controller and to grow the business.
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the necessary requirements, please apply below.