Franchise Director – North West
£85,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity for a business leader with franchise experience to join a fast-paced ambitious business, you could play a big role in driving the growth of the Business across the UK.
You will be a proven leader who can support ambitious growth plans, engage people and be customer centric in everything you do. You will be responsible for the delivery of results from a large number of franchisees. Including revenue improvement and operational KPI’s.
Taking ownership of the UK wide franchise network and being responsible for operational efficiencies, any process improvement as well managing relationships with key stakeholders.
As you can Imagine no two days will be the same and the duties varied:
• Monitor the collective and individual Franchise performance of the Franchise Network ensuring that timely and effective corrective action is taken to address any areas of non-compliance or underperformance
• Negotiate the terms and conditions of each Franchise Agreement and ensure the terms of each agreement and the franchise handbook are fit for purpose and aligned with the business objectives
• Oversee agreement renewals and modifications of franchise agreements
• Take the lead with a robust business planning process for all franchised businesses with the provision of appropriate management information, supervision and mentoring to achieve the business objectives
• Manage and minimise operational barriers to growth. Actively identify and progress all opportunities to grow, improve operational efficiency and secure synergy benefits within Franchise Network
• Ensure growth in revenue and customer numbers within the Franchise Network taking all necessary steps to improve customer retention as well as prolonging the life of a customer including promoting excellent customer service in all activities
• Take all necessary steps to increase the annual and lifetime spend of a customer ensuring all opportunities to upsell are captured and realised
• Work closely with the Marketing Director to support marketing campaigns to increase lead generation and increase sales revenue for the Franchise Network
• Ensure the efficient, compliant and effective ordering of stock
• Oversea periodic audits on Franchise branches and implement best practice design and brand protection
• Supported by the Marketing Director deliver a communication strategy to the franchisees focussed business growth
• Develop short and long-term plans to support Franchisees on improving the performance of their businesses
• Embed an effective communication strategy, enhancing the relationship with Franchisees
• Lead the Franchise Network proactively on all operational and business matters improving revenue generation, operational efficiency, compliance with the franchise agreement and the Method, customer experience and realising new customer growth
• Lead all aspects of the franchise development strategy and process including line management of the compliance, legal and franchise operations and technical support functions.
• A competitive Salary of up to £85,000 per annum
• £6,500 per annum car allowance
• Competitive Bonus Scheme
• Private health scheme plan
• A generous pension scheme
• 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
For Immediate effect apply online now !