|Location: GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 400.00 - 400.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Banking||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3095614|
HSBC Insurance UK are responsible for the manufacturing, sourcing and supply of insurance products and services for HSBC UK, First Direct, M&S Bank and Commercial Banking, with external distribution for a number of product lines under both the HSBC and other brands.
The Business Development Manager (BDMs) will provide training & education (product knowledge, risk conversation & introduction skills), opportunity spotting and portfolio reviews with Relationship Managers. Through liaison with 3rd party providers and attending joint customer meetings . The same support would be provided to Business Specialist Team Leaders in Business Banking. The BDMs will also be the single point of contact for the 3rd party providers in the region.
By considering customer satisfaction measurements, alongside stakeholder reviews, conduct risk rata and other feedback, the role will drive forward key business deliverables.
The ideal candidate must have:
• A thorough understanding of the UK Protection and business insurance market (products, service, markets & distribution)
• Strong sales / business development background, and able to evidence strong leadership and influencing skills in changing environments
• Excellent presentation skills
• Previous experience working as a Business Development Manager
• Experience working within UK commercial insurance industry
• Effective planning, organisational and time management skills.
• Confident, articulate, strategic in outlook with well-developed change management skills
• Role relevant qualifications, i.e.QCFL4
450.00 - 500.00 GBP Per Hour
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
500.00 - 600.00 GBP Per Day
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
60000.00 - 70000.00 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
25000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
28000 - 38000 GBP Per Annum
THE CITY, LONDONRead more