My client has over 30 years of experience and expertise in providing innovative products and services. Our financial strength, and breadth and quality of services offered, together with our enviable record of success within the private and public sectors. Our cash reserves, recent strategic acquisitions and the quality of contracts held are an assurance of our future growth.My clients is looking for a driven and enthusiastic Business Development Executive to work within the Private Sector business unit – System Integration.
This role attracts a salary of £30k-£35k plus Commission at £45-55k OTE. The role will be based from Basingstoke HQ and also attracts a £5k car allowance.
In this capacity he/she is responsible for managing existing accounts as well as developing new opportunities and customers.
As an Business Development Executive you are responsible for:
• Managing and developing existing accounts
• Creating new opportunities
• Achieving/Exceeding Monthly/Quarterly and Annual Targets/KPI’s
• Providing an accurate monthly forecast of revenue and gross margin for your accounts to the Private Sector Business Unit Manager
Candidates with experience of OEM integration and selling hardware such as industrial or embedded PCs, ability to find and uncover new sales opportunities as well as managing and developing existing accounts. Candidates should be aware that the role will be expected to continue to be involved with their customers after the initial sale and contract is secured by such means as regular telephone calls and meetings as required in order to maintain and strengthen the relationships.
• Minimum of 3 Year’s sales experience
- Servers, Workstations
- PC Technical Knowledge
- Experience with Intel or AMD products
• Driven to find and uncover new sales opportunities
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Good Presentation Skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Competent in MS office suite i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.