REED Sales are seeking a Business Development Manager to join one of the most trusted loan providers in the UK. The company is a well-established and recognized firm based in Norfolk.
The role will be focused on developing the companies’ broker channel. The successful applicant will be responsible for delivering the channel strategy; involving building and nurturing of customer lead opportunities. The BDM will deal with up and coming entrepreneurial brokers and household names.
Aspects of the role:
• Formulate and execute a channel by channel plan.
• Work directly with the Head of Business Development to maintain and build key broker relationships.
• Influence internal teams to optimise conversion rates.
• Take new opportunities from concept to live.
• Identify new and viable lead generation opportunities.
• Have a pivotal role in development of strategy for each channel.
• The role will involve travel around the UK with overnight stays.
• 40 Hour week, required flexibility to accommodate work needs.
Skills required for the role:
• Well presented with a professional and dedicated manor.
• Used to working on your own initiative.
• Proven track record of working to demanding targets and challenging deadlines.
• Have a strategic style of business development.
• An ability to identify legitimate potential from generic enquiries.
• Full clean UK driving licence.
• Passion to succeed.
What you will receive:
• A salary of between £40k - £50k depending on experience
• 25 days Annual Leave
• Private Medical Care
• Death in service 4 x salary.
• Pension Scheme (8%)
If you are interested in applying for this role, please get in contact with Daniel Alderson.