Job Title: Business Development Manager
Basic salary: £30K - £40K (based on experience) + generous uncapped commission structure
Benefits: Company Car, mobile, laptop, pension
Field based role with 1-2 days approx. in office (company based in Devon)
Due to sustained growth, a market leading design and manufacturer is looking to recruit an ambitious and self-sufficient Territory Sales Manager, who is motivated by success.
A proven track record of delivering business growth and the ability to win new business is key. You will be talented in delivering a professional sales approach, attend meetings and converting new business.
This is an opportunity for a stand out, high performing Territory Sales Manager required to join my client who pride themselves on being a core values lead business;
• Work autonomously and establish new business/customers, arrange appointments and delivering an engaging sales approach to secure sales whilst developing long term working relationships with these clients.
• Fully utilise resources and actively seek new sales opportunities and turn into long term trading customers.
• Build a pipeline of prospect sales opportunities.
• To exceed customer expectation and service delivery.
• Negotiate and close all sales opportunities and where possible and identify new business opportunities.
Essential Experience Required:
• Solid experience within a field sales role
• Proven track record of winning new business
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong understanding of a successful sales approach
• Audience adaptable, professional and engaging
• B2B sales experience
Experience of sales within a technical solution or product based sell an advantage but not essential.
For a detailed job description, please email your CV to Jamie.Martin@reedglobal.com