|Location: LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDE||Salary: 45000.00 - 65000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Sales||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 29 days ago||Reference: 3052341|
A diverse multi-billion pound organisation, with extensive arms in various investments, are recruiting within their group logistics function in Liverpool. With a global reach, they are at the cutting edge of UK business innovation, connecting the UK to the rest of the world.
Due to their continued growth, they are now looking for a Business Development Manager to be responsible for the top line growth for targeted markets and customers across their portfolio of solutions.
• Maintain and develop a robust pipeline of growth opportunities in order to meet defined growth expectations
• Negotiate all terms of training in order to ensure all agreements approved by the respective heads of business are correctly contracted and signed
• Identify and execute synergistic opportunities between all clusters
• Identify opportunities with key customer groups to grow market share
• Manage relationship with key (national) customers, aligning strategies to deliver opportunity
• Manage internal and external stakeholders to ensure all levels of the organisation are fully aware of trends and expectations of customers and the broader marketplace
• Lead an outcome focused Group Commodity team to identify and implement growth plans
• Actively and successfully lead the sales commodity strategy and process across the group
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and proven Business Development Manager with a strong commercial awareness; sector experience is not necessary.
• Strong evidence based history of delivering against financial targets
• Able to demonstrate significant experience of working in a Business Development/Commercial Department
• Strong organisational management skills
• Able to present and communicate complex and analytical information to all levels of the business and facilitate a common understanding of the content at an individual level
• Experience and track record of negotiating at a senior level
• Be driven to succeed and be focused on achieving sales growth
The role come with a basic salary of up to £65,000, OTE of up to 30%, car allowance of £4,800, great pensions with matching contributions of up to 10%, healthcare and range of other flexible benefits.
If you’re looking for a new challenge working for a great business with strong growth plans, please submit your CV as soon as possible as interviews will be held in the next two weeks!
Business Development Manager, Senior Business Development Manager, Commercial Manager, Corporate Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Sales Director, Commercial Director, Head of Sales, Area Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager
25000.00 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
WIMBLEDON, LONDONRead more
35000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
30000 - 31000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
35000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
25000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
SHEPHERDS BUSH, LONDONRead more