Business Development Manager Midlands and South
My clients operate in the Construction sector and specialise in the design, manufacture, assembly and installation of light gauge steel framing systems – providing their clients with a complete off-site solution to their needs.
Due to continued growth and success in the sector, they are looking for a Business Development Manager to join them. The exciting role is offered with an attractive package which includes a base salary in the range of £40,000-£60,000 (depending on experience) plus bonus scheme and company car or car allowance. The territory to be covered by will be Midlands and South UK.
• Identify clients and projects making contact and gaining opportunities to discuss and quote projects to them.
• To assess a clients project for its viability in a Light Gauge Steel Framing system, collaborating internally where required
• To discuss the technical aspects of a project at the early stages with the clients and their design teams
• To break down the client requirements to designated actions and to process the information and provide solutions and quotations
• Managing quotations and progressing to orders by engaging with the clients and other relevant parties
• Input and manage the contacts/quotation within the company CRM system so that an accurate assessment can be given for Pipeline and contact status
• To develop and implement an area strategy/business development plan and give regular written and verbal progress reports
• Maintain a professional manner internally and externally to develop and cultivate long term relationships
• You will have experience in new business development and will have exceptional relationship building skills
• Experience of managing a large territory and working in the field
• It is likely the successful candidate will be from a Construction or Technical Sales Background with experience of dealing with Main Contractors, Architects, Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, and clients/developers
• A structural system background would be beneficial – LGSF, timber frame, modular, etc.
• If not from a structural system background you will need to have an understanding of structural systems such as LGSF and Timber Frame and an understanding of the load chase down requirements of these types of construction
• An understanding of the structural, fire, and acoustic requirements of buildings up to 15 storeys in height would be beneficial
If you satisfy all or most of the above requirements and would like to be considered for the role – apply today or email your CV to Kylie Thompson-Lewis - firstname.lastname@example.org