Reed Ipswich are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to work for a local company, with that London feel! Based near the town centre, you will be responsible for the next phase of growth within the business, and the company are looking for people that want to help keep the local economy moving.
The role will involve generating and engaging with applicants to build new business for the company.
The company are looking for people that are professional and confident, with a good ability to adapt to
changing circumstances, and excellent written and spoken communication skills. We're looking for
someone that is self-motivated, ambitious and forward-thinking, with the ability to work in crossfunctional teams and remain flexible, when required.
• To build and maintain strong relationships with business introducers.
• To work with both introducers and applicants to ensure an outstanding customer experience.
• Work with customers, introducers, and internal staff to ensure a seamless application process.
• To attend off-site meetings and events to build and maintain introducer relationships.
• Passion - Entrepreneurs put their heart and soul into their business, and the least we can do is put
OUR heart and soul into helping them.
• Hunger - We're rapidly-growing, and want people that are motivated by, and want to be a part of,
• Personality - We're a diverse and close-knit team, and everyone mucks in together.
• Adaptability - Ideas are drawn from across the company on things like product updates, web
development and marketing.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills - Our brokers and customers often have bigger
things to worry about than their application, not least the day-to-day running of their business. We
need people to be understanding, patient and, above all, helpful.
• Strong analytical, administrative and organizational skills and great attention to detail
For more details click apply and a consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail. Alternatively call 01473 225001