Reed Recruitment are supporting a successful global brand by recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join the team in Norwich City Centre on a Permanent, full time basis.
Working hours of Monday to Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
The role will suit a tenacious sales professional who thrives on creating new opportunities, building relationships and closing deals. You will be identifying new Partners who have a database of customers that we can collaboratively introduce to the company.
How you go about identifying and getting a relationship with them is up to you. You’ll have individual targets in place but our client is big on team working and sharing best practise, so this role will suit a team player. Our client is big on new ideas and to thrive you'll be capable of thinking outside the box. Having got new partners on board you’ll get the most out of the relationship you can. Oh and you’ll look after existing partners and keep those deals growing too.
- Making outbound calls to prospective partners, building strong relationships and promoting the company's product and service
- Setting up and conducting face to face sales meetings
- Creating and delivering impressive and engaging presentations
- Set up marketing campaigns and promotions with partners
- Maintain and grow your portfolio of partners on an ongoing basis
- Close deals and sort out contract negotiations
- Work at a few of the popular events across the UK
- Account Manage the partner, and work with them on new promotions to keep the business rolling in
- Salary of £26,000 - £30,000 dependant on experience, plus commission.
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Regular team social events and nights out
- Potential trips abroad
- Staff discount on company products
- Support and development opportunities
- City Centre location
- Energetic team environment
- Excellent at Building relationships
- Minimum of 1 year telephony B2B sales experience
- Proven track record in sales
- A keen eye for new business opportunities
- Great team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm, Positive attitude with passion and energy
- Perseverance and tenacity
- Professional and presentable
- Ability to meet and exceed targets
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
If you are interested, please ensure that your CV is up-to-date and apply online.