Are you an accomplished Sales Professional looking for a new opportunity, or an experienced Customer Service professional seeking a new challenge & opportunity to earn more?
REED are exclusively supporting a growing Media company in Norwich who produce leading publications, recruiting for the position of Business Development Executive to join the team on a permanent full time basis.
Working hours of Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm.
This is an exciting opportunity to utilise your existing communication and relationship building skills, whilst developing new skills and learning about a unique media advertising & sales model.
Within this role you would be responsible for building business relationships to drive revenue across the company, helping to develop new business opportunities and being involved with the interview publication process with high-profile Executives across a range of industries.
• Researching international markets to find attractive sales opportunities
• Contacting business customers to understand more about marketing needs and demonstrate opportunities available
• Generating sales leads that result in revenue for the business when passed to sales team
• Liaising with clients in a professional and friendly manner to ensure repeat business
• Creating lasting relationships with clients and maintaining positive brand recognition
• Being involved with the client interview publication process
• Maintaining up-to-date client records
• Contributing to the success of the organisation
You will receive full training and support in the role.
- Excellent communication skills, listening skills and ability to lead conversations with new clients
- First-class customer service skills are a MUST
- Sales experience and skills would be hugely beneficial, including influencing, negotiation and objection handling
- The ability to build rapport, trust and engagement
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Excellent written skills with high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- An outgoing personality and confidence are key!
Salary of £18,000 plus commission, first year OTE of £25,000 however uncapped commission.
Team Incentives and Team Building Activities
20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, as well as extended time off over Christmas.
Training, Support and Development
If you have the required skills & experience, please ensure that your CV is up-to-date and apply online.