|Location: CROYDON, SURREY||Salary: 25000.00 - 37000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Sales||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3105439|
The business id well placed with the excellent facilities with a number of A-rated capacity providers and has ambitious growth targets with its range of existing products, along with additional business lines shortly to be introduced.
Dealing predominately with independent provincial brokers, the role is required to cover the geographical UK broker market and includes the responsibility for the Company’s new business targets through the existing broker network, but also to identify and convert new brokerages.
Principle Objectives and Responsibilities (other objectives may be assigned from time to time):
-To spearhead the sales and marketing activity of the business including assisting with the construction of the marketing plan, seeking new business opportunities in line with the Company’s objectives and targets. Maintain and achieve growth in income from existing clients.
-To construct the marketing plan for the business, including seeking new business opportunities in line with the Company objectives and targets. Maintain and achieve growth in income from existing brokers.
-Provide management reporting as required
-To attend business review meetings as required
-Comply with all regulatory requirements (including AML/CFT) thus reducing the risk to the business.
-Create sales presentations, providing guidance and support to brokers.
-To develop and manage broker relationships in accordance with Company procedures including regular broker visits.
-To increase the number of brokers trading with Advantage Underwriting and increase the volume of business per broker
-To understand the business of new and existing Brokers / Clients, their approach to insurance and risk management and to design and administer insurance solutions for the protection of their clients’ material assets, earnings and liabilities.
- Always demonstrating the professionalism of the Company when dealing with or visiting clients,dealing with product providers, and in all communications and to conduct the business of the Company at all times in a courteous and efficient manner.
-To undertake training in line with agreed objectives and keep up-to date with technical, legal and market developments via use of e- learning, internal and external training and reading market related material.
-To conduct yourself in accordance with the Company’s compliance and anti-money laundering procedures, and in particular with meeting regulatory standards, including (but not limited to)
- Ensuring that customers receive appropriate and clear information about products in good time, to enable them to make informed choices;
- Ensuring that advice is suitable for customers and takes into account their requirements and circumstances;
- Providing a satisfactory service, in accordance with customer expectation
- Bringing instances of any complaints, non-compliance and concerns generally about the fair treatment of customers to Board attention, including potential conflicts of interest
- Ensure all broker-client business and insurer provider relationships are administered in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures manual and rules and service level agreements where appropriate.
We are looking for a focussed, self-motivated individual with proven success of meeting performance targets in a sales environment.
Required skills are:
Strong relationship management skills;
Excellent time management and personal organisation;
Ability to work under own initiative;
Experience of developing business plans to increase sales;
Professionally qualified (Cert CII / Diploma / ACII ), or progress towards.
The ideal candidate will have MGA-to-Broker sales experience, however it would also suit someone from either a broker or insurance company background.
Company car and mobile phone are included, as well as an attractive basic salary and on-target bonus earnings.
It is envisaged that occasional visits to the head office in Jersey as well as overnight stays (owing to the wide geographical area) will be required.
15000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum, OTE
BASILDON, ESSEXRead more
18000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWBURY, BERKSHIRERead more
18500 - 21500 GBP Per Annum
ANDOVER, HAMPSHIRERead more
22000 - 27000 GBP Per Annum
COUNTY DURHAM, NORTH EAST ENGLANDRead more
18000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum