Our client, a leading Insurance Broker is currently seeking an experienced developer to join their growing Commercial desk to nurture existing accounts and to secure new business for this reputable broker.
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for generating new sales leads for the commercial team. The role holder will be responsible for:-
· Developing new business leads via telephone/email introducing the Broker's services.
· Secure face to face appointments with prospects.
· Identify key decision makers responsible for insurance matters.
· Follow up leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
· Liaise with the Commercial Director to develop and grow the new business pipeline to meet targets.
· Manage data with prospects/new clients updating database with renewal dates to set future targets.
· Cross selling of other products to prospects to generate added value.
· Ensure all Company and regulatory legislation is followed.
Knowledge & Experience:
· Demonstrable ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
· Proven track record of generating new business development.
· Previous commercial insurance experience is required.
The ideal candidate will be competent with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook and experience of using databases (TAM is used but training can be given).
If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact me on email@example.com or on 0207 337 6587.