|Location: CITY OF LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 24000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 3|
|Posted: 12 months ago||Reference: 3055100|
Based close to the Old Bailey you will be working for an international Law firm reporting to the BD manager in a lively team.
The firm themselves are friendly, sociable and refreshing and they have stated they would consider someone with a legal background looking for a non-legal role or someone with a sales support background.
You will be responsible for:
Maintain knowhow and information sources and to keep abreast of market trends and developments;
• To undertake research tasks to support the BD team and wider office, both in terms of existing opportunities and new opportunities;
• To assist with the production of BD and marketing materials;
• To assist with BD events coordination both internal and external as well as articles;
• To assist in the coordination of the Firm’s newsletter and distribution lists;
• To assist in the maintenance of the Firm’s contacts database;
• To assist with the coordination of the Firm’s Directories submissions;
• To assist with keeping the website up to date and, in particular, ensuring profiles and content are current
You will need to be:
proficient in MS Office programmes
Enjoy working in a busy and changing environment.
You will be the hub of information in London and coordinate on business development matters with other international offices.
Good at researching
Hours are 9:30-5:30 and legal experience or knowledge would be beneficial.
If you are interested please apply below or email your CV to Aidan.Willis@reedglobal.com
20,000.00-35,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
NOTTINGHAM, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
20000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum, OTE
HAMMERSMITH, LONDONRead more
23000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum
STEVENAGE, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
30000.00 - 34000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WEST END, LONDONRead more
9.25 - 10.2 GBP Per Hour
CANNOCK, STAFFORDSHIRERead more