This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate to join the Commercial Team in the role of Business Development Assistant on a full-time basis.
Your role is to drive income and traffic to the company while providing targeted networking events at all levels, bringing retailers and suppliers together to make contact and share best practice. You will be working alongside the commercial team and the business development teams.
Ideal candidate should have skills in business planning and development, sales, communication and personnel, the key responsibilities of the Business Development Assistant include:
- Analysis of retail and market sectors to identify areas of greatest opportunity, developing target lists for all suppliers and retailers using social media and other social digital platforms.
- Supporting the Commercial Team in current recruitment campaigns
- Developing initiatives to grow membership and alternative revenue streams
- Create presentations and update key information packs for members and prospective member meetings
- Keeping up to date records of all members and prospective members
- Researching leads using a variety of methods.
As Business Development Assistant you will be confident in communicating with senior managers and stakeholders across the business and have the ability to adopt different communication styles to suit the audience. The role requires a confident person who will be comfortable in attending meetings and giving presentations. Requires you to have experience in diary management and general administrative tasks, which will highlight your skills in planning and organisation, attention to detail and accuracy, and your ability to work to varied timescales, often with conflicting priorities.