A Fantastic opportunity has arisen within a service-based organisation on the outskirts of Maidstone. Due to increased demand and growth they are looking for a Business Development Representative who can develop long lasting relationships with customers and service users. The role is responsible for achieving sales targets by responding mainly to inbound calls however when sales are down there maybe a need for outbound. The ideal person will be looking for a progressive role and can work with people at all levels.
Reporting into the Head of Sales you will be responsible for the fooling duties.
- Answering incoming sales calls and to gain an understanding of the client’s needs
- Be able to explain the product and service
- Develop relationships with existing clients and new
- Process card payments
- Issuing compliant estimates
- Send out contract documentation to clients
- Monitor order status to ensure works are completed
- Chase leads and maintain a leads sheet
- Maintain contact records
- Prepare and be able to present sales activity reports.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate their experience gained from a similar role, be extremely customer focused and be wanting to go the extra mile to improve customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a discretionary bonus scheme which will be discussed at interview.