A well-established company based in the centre of York who deal with the sale of businesses are looking to recruit an Account Manager to ensure transactions are completed in a professional and well organised manner.
Salary - circa of 22k per annum (based on experience)
Working Hours and Benefits - Monday – Friday 8:45 – 5:15 with one hour for lunch. Pension scheme available
24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
As the successful candidate you will be required to do the following:
- Provide support to the valuers whose primary activities involve the valuation and sale of dental practices.
- Assist in the negotiation of the sale of dental practices, in support of the practice valuer and advisers and to maintaining records, arranging viewing appointments for practices
- Providing information of practices to interested parties
- Negotiation of price and terms of dental sales
- Liaising with solicitors, clients, purchasers etc. throughout the sale
- Identify cross referral opportunities for other parts of the business
- Monitor the progress of sale
You should be able to demonstrate a high level of professionalism, attention to detail and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You must have excellent IT, and Microsoft Office skills, be proficient with numbers and are highly organised.
- Graduate of University
- Estate Agency
- Account Management
If you believe you have the relevant experience then please apply ASAP.