|Location: EALING, LONDON||Salary: 24.00 - 24.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3088237|
Location: West London
Pay rate: £24p/h
Hours: 16 hrs
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the West London area.
Starting from September, the colleges are looking for an outstanding Business BTEC Level 3 Lecturer to join them on a temporary basis.
With an Ofsted grading of 'Good' the college strives to give their students the best education and deliver exceptional results. The College encourages the sharing of best practice within the organisation as they strive to develop and maintain good working systems. The College is also committed to employer engagement and working in partnership with local communities to ensure that they serve the local areas as effectively as possible to guarantee growth and a high quality service.
· You will be delivering BTEC Business up to Level 3 in a Further Education setting
· You will be working with students aged16+
· Observe and report on learners performance and update relevant records.
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
. Planning, delivering and assessing BTEC L3, OCRL2 courses
What you will need:
· A recognised teaching qualification
· Degree or equivalent in the related subject
· Experience delivering BTEC Business up to Level 3 in a Further education setting
· Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
33.00 - 33.00 GBP Per Hour
HAMMERSMITH, LONDONRead more
39358.00 - 39358.00 GBP Per Annum
THAMES DITTON, SURREYRead more
16000 - 17000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
HIGH HOLBORN, LONDONRead more
16000 - 17000 GBP Per Annum
UXBRIDGE, MIDDLESEXRead more
14000 - 17000 GBP Per Hour
HOUNSLOW, MIDDLESEXRead more