|Location: Walsall||Salary: 35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3043221|
They are committed to capturing the passion from customers and colleagues to work together to transform the quality of life in their neighbourhoods, striving for excellence in all we do.
Since they were formed in 2003, they have invested over £400 million in our homes and have developed a range of services that go beyond their traditional role as a landlord. They own 20,000 properties and work hard to make sure that they are well managed and maintained so that their customers can enjoy them in safety and comfort.
They work closely with residents and communities and their priority has always been to put their customers first in all of their work. That has meant listening to what they have to say and changing the way they do things to meet the needs. They want to get the basics right first time, every time.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• To prepare the consolidated Group Business Plan, Board report and Financial Forecast Return (FFR) submission.
• To prepare and update subsidiary Business Plans.
• To create and continuously develop a high quality and relevant modelling service, including stress testing, scenario modelling and financial risk analysis of the annual Business Plan.
• To prepare and submit annual returns to Moody’s credit rating agency. To co-ordinate and maintain the quarterly Assets & Liabilities Register, preparing annual reports to Board.
• To undertake benchmarking, value for money and other ad hoc project evaluations.
• To support and undertake development growth strategy preparations and rolling budgets, ensuring the plans are consistent with the Business Plan.
• To support the finance team in budget setting through the Business Plan forecasts.
• To develop and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders and partners to enhance service delivery.
• To actively contribute towards the achievement of the Group’s Corporate Plan.
• To work effectively with internal teams and partner agencies to ensure the best support service to our customers.
• To act at all times in the interests of the client and its customers.
• To actively promote and demonstrate the client's values.
• A professional qualification in accounting
• Membership of a relevant CCAB body
• Experience of working with accounting systems and proficiency in Excel.
• A strong eye for detail
• Team player qualities that contribute to the development of the function.
• The ability to self manage workload, be flexible and creative whilst working to tight deadlines
• Effective communication skills (verbal/written) with the confidence to communicate at varying levels.
• Well developed presentation skills and the ability to influence and negotiate at all levels to achieve results.
• The ability to analytically examine and interrogate both written and numeric information and produce clear and concise reports.
• Evidence of continuous professional development.
• Competence in the use of IT systems.
Ideally you will also have:
• A good understanding of the housing sector and housing finance
• Experience of Business Planning modelling, business intelligence, peer reviews and financial reporting
50000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
LANGLEY, BERKSHIRERead more
44000.00 - 68000.00 GBP Per Annum
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
400.00 - 640.00 GBP Per Day
WESTMINSTER, LONDONRead more
40000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
WARRINGTON, CHESHIRERead more
47000 - 54000 GBP Per Annum
ROYSTON, HERTFORDSHIRERead more