|Location: CANARY WHARF, LONDON||Salary: 475.00 - 525.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3048727|
Business Analyst Role
The purpose of the role will be to deliver analysis and lead allocated initiatives and tasks to support the overall transformation of the UK Wealth business. The role holder must be able to achieve effective engagement and traction with stakeholders across a matrix environment. They are expected to influence and challenge and become a respected member of the UK Wealth Transformation Team. The role holder will be expected to demonstrate and promote HSBC values in all their actions and decisions.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Gap Analysis, requirement gathering and process re-engineering.
• Supporting SME’s running and documenting experiments and testing including writing test scripts.
• Supporting the production of new customer journeys and upgrading existing customer journeys.
• Supporting the Change & Implementation function for the work package deliverables.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
• Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. requirement gathering within an agile environment.
• TOM experience/knowledge
• HR awareness
• Stakeholder management across a wide group of business units
• Experience of using relevant software packages, i.e. full Microsoft Office Suite including Visio
• Availability to undertake the travel required for this role, i.e. Some National Travel may be required.
• Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. Good knowledge of the regulatory landscape and how this is evolving in relation to Wealth propositions is desirable but not essential.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others, negotiating effectively and winning over audiences with compelling and persuasive presentations.
A successful track record of delivering and working within a team on complex business programmes, overcoming challenges to consistently meet/exceed objectives
40000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
45000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
SOLIHULL, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
30000 - 37000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
16000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum, OTE
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more