|Location: CANARY WHARF, LONDON||Salary: 375.00 - 400.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3105437|
An Award Winning Global Bank are seeking a Business Analyst with strong experience within Premier or Wealth Banking, to be based at their London Office with a Day Rate of £400.
The purpose of the role will be to lead and implement key initiatives, tasks and workstreams to support the overall transformation of the UK Premier Propositions business. The role holder must be able to achieve effective engagement and traction with stakeholders across a matrix environment. They are expected to influence and challenge and become a respected member of the UK Premier Proposition Team. The role holder will be expected to demonstrate and promote the Banks values in all their actions and decisions, retaining the customer at the heart of all decision making.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Analysis of results from test and learn environments with the ability to identify trends and make recommendations based on data
• Building project implementation analysis to deliver proposition change
• Execution of defined propositional change across the business, considering the impact to staff, customers and other key stakeholders
• Deliver a range of initiatives or service/channel enhancements which address opportunities to increase and improve the customer relationship with the Bank and deliver a commercial return
• Supporting the production of new customer journeys and upgrading existing customer journeys
• Supporting the Change & Implementation function for the work package deliverables.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
• Evidenced success of working within Propositional change (preferably within Mass Affluent /High Net Worth)
• Product experience, and an understanding of the interlink between product and proposition roles
• Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. definition and implementation within an agile environment working at pace
• Ability to think strategically and to innovatively shape and communicate new concepts as defined by Group Propositions but designed to meet local needs and opportunities
• TOM experience/knowledge
• HR awareness
• Stakeholder management across a wide group of business units
• Experience of using relevant software packages, i.e. full Microsoft Office Suite including Visio
• Availability to undertake the travel required for this role, i.e. Some National Travel may be required.
• Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. Good knowledge of the regulatory landscape and how this is evolving in relation to Wealth propositions is desirable but not essential.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others, negotiating effectively and winning over audiences with compelling and persuasive presentations.
• A successful track record of delivering and working within a team on complex business programmes, overcoming challenges to consistently meet/exceed objectives
450.00 - 500.00 GBP Per Day
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
30000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
HORSHAM, WEST SUSSEXRead more
60000 - 70000 GBP Per Annum
CROYDON, SURREYRead more
40000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
SOLIHULL, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
25000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWTON AYCLIFFE, COUNTY DURHAMRead more