|Location: CANARY WHARF, LONDON||Salary: 475.00 - 520.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3050443|
Business Analyst Wealth
The purpose of the role will be to deliver analysis and lead allocated initiatives and tasks to support the overall transformation of the UK Wealth business. The role holder must be able to achieve effective engagement and traction with stakeholders across a matrix environment. They are expected to influence and challenge and become a respected member of the UK Wealth Transformation Team. The role holder will be expected to demonstrate and promote the Bank’s values in all their actions and decisions.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Gap Analysis, requirement gathering and process re-engineering.
• Supporting SME’s running and documenting experiments and testing including writing test scripts.
• Supporting the production of new customer journeys and upgrading existing customer journeys.
• Supporting the Change & Implementation function for the work package deliverables.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
• Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. requirement gathering within an agile environment.
• TOM experience/knowledge
• HR awareness
• Stakeholder management across a wide group of business units
• Experience of using relevant software packages, i.e. full Microsoft Office Suite including Visio
• Availability to undertake the travel required for this role, i.e. Some National Travel may be required.
• Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. Good knowledge of the regulatory landscape and how this is evolving in relation to Wealth propositions is desirable but not essential.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others, negotiating effectively and winning over audiences with compelling and persuasive presentations.
A successful track record of delivering and working within a team on complex business programmes, overcoming challenges to consistently meet/exceed objectives
Why work for our client?
• They are a global bank, and we are sure that, having this client on your CV makes you a more valuable specialist within your field.
• They are based in a great location - in the heart of the London's Financial City Centre.
• Global company which means - many opportunities across the organisation.
• International team of specialist with whom you can exchange valuable knowledge and experience.
If you like what you see as well, feel free to apply with your CV in the first instance and we will take your candidacy into a consideration.
We support the principle of Equality and Diversity in employment wholeheartedly and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment
26000.00 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
READING, BERKSHIRERead more
24000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum
HORSHAM, WEST SUSSEXRead more
300.00 - 375.00 GBP Per Day
MIDDLESBROUGH, CLEVELANDRead more
WEST YORKSHIRE, YORKSHIRE AND HUMBERSIDERead more
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more