|Location: LONG EATON, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE||Salary: 400.00 - 440.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3099916|
I am recruiting for a Business Analyst for a Public Sector client in Nottingham on an initial 3 month contract basis. This role has gone through an IR35 status review and it has been determined that the intermediaries legislation will apply to this engagement.
Key Responsibilities for this position will be to:
• To design an appropriate analysis approach to meet the specific needs of each project, using best practice principles from the business analysis life cycle, in order to develop the business opportunity into a detailed business proposal with supporting business case.
• Detailed analysis on a project or programme, including benchmarking, to define business, functional and technical requirements for IT solutions.
The purpose of the role is to provide analysis of business processes on a project to:
• Review and analyse current service delivery processes, produce models and process maps in order to increase understanding of the business area and facilitate the development of IT solutions and service improvements.
• Design, develop and implement new operational and managerial processes and procedures to support service change, enhance working practices and deliver improved service performance.
• To provide expertise and input to the Specification and User Acceptance Test plans. To work with the project teams and business stakeholders to test the solutions developed to ensure they meet business, functional and technical specifications and will enable delivery of benefits identified.
• To work with the business to plan, implement and embed new and revised business processes in support of business change and improvement.
Maintain an operational overview of business processes across customer groups, including external partners and suppliers.
Requirements to be considered are as follows:
• Ability to demonstrate relevant experience as a business analyst.
• Recognised qualification or training in a business analysis technique or methodology such as Lean, OOA&D, Six Sigma.
• Experience of Business Process Modelling using UML or BPMN notation.
• Exposure to iterative approaches for Requirements Management like the Rational Unified Process (RUP), and producing artefacts – such as Use-Case documents and models.
• PRINCE 2 Practitioner is desirable.
• Recognised training in AGILE software development and project delivery techniques is desirable.
If you are available and interested in this role at the rate outlined, please apply to Robbie McNish using the links provided.
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
90.00 - 130.00 GBP Per Hour
HULL, NORTH HUMBERSIDERead more
18000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
CWMBRAN, GWENTRead more
35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
LEICESTER, LEICESTERSHIRERead more
25000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWTON AYCLIFFE, COUNTY DURHAMRead more