|Location: LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 450.00 - 500.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 8 days ago||Reference: 3068999|
Leeds | Initial 5 month contract | Retail Banking | Telephony | Transformation | JIRA | Confluence
A Leading Retail Bank based in Leeds currently requires a Senior Business Analyst for an initial 5 month contract opportunity paying up to £500 per day.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the successful delivery of a number outputs within a large scale telephony/work management transformation programme. You will need to work closely with the programme’s Business Project Managers, IT and Global teams to ensure that delivery is aligned with the overall Programme deliverables.
• Functional and Process Gap Analysis
• Business Process Modelling – Defining process maps for As-Is and To-Be Business Processes
• Definition of Business Process Reengineering Requirements.
• Identifying business needs, requirements, constraints and business problems of current systems along with the stakeholders
• Effectively communicating to all stakeholders to solidify needs and identifying issues in a timely manner
• Facilitate Business Capability, Business Process and User Story Mapping sessions
• Developing and writing business capabilities, epics, features and user stories that directly support the primary objective of the project and are appropriate size for iterative development
• Answer ad hoc questions and provide clarification/direction to development and support teams regarding user stories and functions
• Identifies and resolves and/or escalates roadblocks, issues, and conflicts in a timely fashion
• Coaches, mentors, motivates team members and influences them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
• Strong business understanding for UK Retail Banking focussing on current capabilities in place
• Confluence/JIRA experience preferred
• Microsoft Visio familiarity preferred
• Technical appreciation of IT estates, including telephone and workforce management and the ability to learn quickly from SME’s across the bank.
• Strong interpersonal skills to enable effective working with a range of stakeholders and points of view
• 5+ years direct work experience in a business analysis capacity, including:
o all aspects of business process
o requirement elicitation
o capabilities definition
o documentation of Epics, Features and User Stories
• Experience in analysing detailed requirements and proposing business solutions/impacts within a complex environment
• Experience in working on Core Banking projects and preferably remediation/rationalisation programmes
• Act as a conduit between business and software delivery to make sure consistent understanding of business requirements
Please do submit your up to date CV in the first instance to be considered for this opportunity. If you have not heard back on your application within 48 hours, then please do see this as your application being unsuccessful.
26000.00 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
READING, BERKSHIRERead more
24000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum
HORSHAM, WEST SUSSEXRead more
45000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
25000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
TAUNTON, SOMERSETRead more
WEST YORKSHIRE, YORKSHIRE AND HUMBERSIDERead more