Our mission is simple… to help the world Love Mondays.
Every week, thousands of people across the UK start a new job – and it’s our job to help them get there.
REED is a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions
We require an experienced Business Analyst to cover an existing workload within NAFN Data and Intelligence Services. This role is remote working with the expectation to attend the office once bi-weekly (Ashton-under-Lyne).
This is an interim position initially for 6 months with the potential to be extended, dependent on workload.
- The NAFN Business Analyst will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives.
- You will be required to review, analyse and evaluate business systems and user needs.
- You will also be required to document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our forthcoming transformation project.
Skills required to be successful in the role:
- An understanding of the political context within which the public sector, particularly local government operates and adopts change.
- An understanding of business life cycles and drivers
- Service improvement and change management initiatives.
- Development of operational and technical specifications for ICT business solutions.
- Stakeholder consultation and management including ICT professionals and business solution providers.
- A proven track record of working with stakeholders and business providers to deliver technical solutions to meet service delivery objectives.
- Written and oral presentations and progress reporting to senior managers and stakeholders.
- Experience in scoping and designing storyboards for transformation projects
- Defining configuration specifications and identifying business analysis requirements
- Developing relationships with partners, working with them to optimise and enhance integration
- Designing, documenting and maintaining system processes
- Reporting on technical issues making recommendations to senior management and business solution providers.
- Ability to actively participate in a project team contributing ideas and developing effective business solutions
- Degree or equivalent in a discipline relevant to the ICT and Business Transformation Project
This role offers a competitive salary of £149.58 up to £157.22 per day PAYE (Umbrella rate available) and you’ll be working via REED who offer great benefits such as discounts, cashback offers and more as well as weekly pay.
Any offers would be subject to right to work checks.
Please apply now or email email@example.com and join us in loving Mondays!