This interim role demands an in-depth practical experience of Business Analysis working to deliver the requirements of a large and complex business area as well as having an awareness of the unique demands / specific challenges of working within secure domains. The role holder will use their Business Analyst skills and experience to inform the ongoing design, development and implementation of the Counter Terrorism (CT) National Intelligence Operating Model, National Standards for Intelligence Management (NSIM) and the National Common Intelligence Application (NCIA).
- Complete analysis of all identified incidents / problems, identify and deliver business requirements, complete application changes (including design of internal scripts) and effectively problem solve and progress in collaboration with internal / external stakeholders meeting timescales for delivery
- Identify, record and resolve any business related issues raised to prioritise according to risk and timescales
- Develop all Intelligence working practices within the scope of the CSMT
- Deliver all work to agreed dates in accordance with delivery plans and timelines
- Proven track record in delivery of the above tasks
- Qualifications commensurate with the role
- Demonstrate Business Analyst skills with a key understanding of IT application functionality
- Understand database structure and principles
- Demonstrate an understanding of intelligence management
Please note: this role is for candidates who have active DV (Developed Vetting) clearance.