|Location: CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGAN||Salary: 55000 - 72000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3087651|
£55,000-£72000 per annum
Coordinate the implementation of new, bespoke Business Systems across the company. To analyse need, define specifications, and project manage the development, test and implementation of an expanding ERP system.
Drive Continuous Improvements in Business Processes:
• Analysis of business flow, from customer enquiries to product despatch, identifying areas of best practice;
• Working closely with functional leads, defining detailed specifications for the ERP modules;
• Primary communication to act as the link between the stakeholders, process owners and the software development team to create an efficient and bespoke business system;
• Coordinate and project manage the roll-out of systems.
• Drive continuous improvement through the identification of process improvements and seeing through to implementation.
Qualifications / Experience
• Educated to degree level in a relevant engineering or scientific discipline;
• Previous experience as a business analyst;
• Track record of delivering Continuous Improvement through modern ERP system implementation in a high technology environment;
• Experience of operating in a high technology manufacturing environment, together with an understanding of principles such as lean manufacturing, six sigma, SPC, S&OP etc.;
• Knowledge of Microsoft NAV is an advantage.
• Ability to work within a complex high technology manufacturing environment;
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and across UK, US and Asia locations;
• Ability to work within a dynamic and highly driven group of experts, capable of integrating with highly skilled teams;
• Highly analytical and able to prioritise under pressure;
• A calm and respected leader able to instil confidence in delivery of high profile projects.
• Motivating and developing others;
• Customer Service;
• Commercial awareness;
• Creativity and innovation;
• Results focussed;
• Planning and organising;
• Analytical thinker and problem solving;
• Team Working.
My client offers:
• Generous Pension Plan
• Bonus Scheme
• Private Health Cover
• And more….
If you would like to apply for this role or find out some more information then please send your CV to Alistair.Cairns-Cooke@reedglobal.com
Key words: Business Analyst, Project Manager, Business Systems, Dynamics, AX, Navision, Nav, lean manufacturing, six sigma, SPC, ERP, Requirements gathering, Project Manage
150.00 - 200.00 GBP Per Hour
WAKEFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
40000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
250.00 - 350.00 GBP Per Day
SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more
Business Analyst (eCommerce / Digital / Websphere) - c£350 per day – Leamington Spa – 6 month contract
350.00 - 350.00 GBP Per Day
LEAMINGTON SPA, WARWICKSHIRERead more