My client based in Epsom, Surrey is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
To be responsible for bridging the gap between IT and the business using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to executives and stakeholders. To identify opportunities for improving Rosebery business processes and systems. To liaise with stakeholders to gather requirements, investigate new systems and system enhancements, evaluate the business case, assist with the implementation and produce documentation. To lead on the production of the monthly KPI reports and the annual HouseMark Benchmarking submission.
Identify Key Performance Indicators (KPI) that can be used to monitor business performance and gather data to verify that results are in line with forecasts. Periodic reports and statistics comparing the actual and forecast situations and analyse the results.
Reviewing audit outcomes, challenging and assisting the business with changes to ensure compliance.
Analysing data gathered and develop strategies to resolve any problems that arise and to achieve the desired objectives.
Analysing and evaluating multiple options, comparing data assisting with the outcome or solution.
• Qualification at degree level or a relevant professional qualification.
• Five years related work experience
• Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it
• Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
• Highly self-motivated and directed
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
• Strong customer service orientation
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation,
modelling, verification, and methodology development
• Demonstrated project management skills and project management software skills,
including planning, organizing, and managing resources
• Working knowledge of Windows office systems
• Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
• Report development skills
• SSRS, Power BI, Excel
Please note if you are shortlisted for this position, you will be required to submit a supporting statement.
Your statement should explain how your experience and skills meet the competency requirements of the role profile (including examples for each competency). The following competencies have been chosen from the 11 that apply to this role.
- Customer focus and Service delivery
- Communication skills, Managing oneself and Handling information
- Financial and numerical awareness and Judgement, decision making and problem solving