I’m recruiting an IT Business Analyst for a permanent role in Swansea, with a salary up to £35,000pa + benefits.
You will be interacting with several customers across varying professional sectors to extract and document business requirements that will assist our development teams in constructing the end product for clients. A knowledge of the full software development life-cycle is a must.
• Eliciting customer requirements and business rules through stakeholder engagement
• Document the requirements into a User story format to be used for Agile development
• Conduct any necessary impact analysis on customers requirements changes and on any environmental changes that can affect product delivery
• Work closely with the Project manager to facilitate any required change management.
• 1+ year experience as Business Analyst
• Good understanding of the full software development life-cycle