Business Analyst - Brighton/WFH - FTC
I am currently working with a client who is seeking a Business Analyst to join them on a FTC. Your main purpose will be to provide specialist financial analysis and business advice on operational, organisational, strategic and policy matters to internal stakeholders to support the achievement of outcomes in line with objectives.
• Provide high quality, consistent, timely and commercial advice on business and financial issues and risks
• Contribute to risk assessment and prioritisation of employer and covenant related initiatives and interventions
• Active participation in external engagement including leading negotiations at senior levels with stakeholders
• Representing internally and externally to a variety of parties
• Experience in assessing and challenging detailed business plans and strategy
• Accounting qualification (CCAB / CIMA)
• Comprehensive financial analysis expertise and proven ability to consistently and accurately review the strength/viability of businesses across all sectors and corporate structures
• Ability to assess and challenge employers’ financial forecasts, including the key assumptions on which they are based
• In depth and current knowledge of corporate transaction approaches and ability to analyse and demonstrate the potential impact
• An ability to understand and influence complex restructurings
• Thorough knowledge of UK and international accounting practices and financial reporting standards
• In depth knowledge and significant practical experience of providing advice to corporates, lenders, investors and/or trustees gained in the following areas: covenant advisory, restructuring advisory, insolvency and corporate recovery, debt advisory, corporate finance including accelerated M&A, valuations of businesses and assets, forensic accounting
A competitive salary and very generous package available, as well as the option to be 100% WFH.
For more information or to apply, please apply today.