One of the largest Local Authority based in London are looking to recruit a Business Analyst on a 3 months contract with possibility of further extensions. It is a full-time role, Monday – Friday, 35 hours per week.
The Council’s Commercial Team are seeking a confident and resourceful temporary Business Analyst who can lead on developing:
- An ICT and Digital Commercial Reference document which will include details of all live contracts (approximately 350) and respective annual budgets. The document will also be used as a spend tracker to identify savings and cost pressure through cross-reference with the Purchase Orders
- Building and documenting an expanded ICT and Digital Asset register.
Both these deliverables will require extracting data from multiple existing sources in different formats and consolidating it into a single data source. The output documents will be used to provide multiple data and visual reports to Senior Management team.
The IDS is currently responsible for managing the following assets:
- Desktops (Physical & Virtual),
- Servers (Physical & Virtual),
- MDM Devices (SMART Phones, Tablets, SIM Cards),
- Data Circuits
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of MS Office, including PowerPoint, Teams & Outlook. Excel skills should include the creation of macros, formulas, vlookups, use of pivot tables, creation of databases and forms.
- Experience designing and producing reports and presentations illustrating reporting data in a variety of visual formats, e.g. graphs, charts, tables, etc.
- Strong/Excellent Analytical & Technical Skills
- Excellent data extraction and manipulation skills e.g. SQL, Excel, VBA, data cleansing
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills and ability to engage with senior cross-functional stakeholders
- Confident Communicator, both written and spoken. Concise and clear when presenting and explaining results and findings.
- High level of enthusiasm, energy and personal integrity.
- Experience with working with Commercial teams and SCCM software is desirable.
If you have the required experience and skill set apply now for immediate consideration.