|Location: SOUTHAMPTON COMMON, HAMPSHIRE||Salary: 32000.00 - 36000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3113958|
Develop relationships and interaction between the IT department and business stakeholders regarding significant future activities impacting on and involving IT. Identify new and innovative approaches to performing business activities across the business and influence the design of business processes and systems to achieve improved performance and cost reduction. To influence business and IT department planning with the aim of ensuring that IT plans are aligned with business plans and objectives.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Influence and advise the business, suppliers and senior stakeholders in order to achieve the best possible alignment between programmes/projects, business and ICT strategies, targeting delivery of improved performance and reduced cost.
• Identify new business capabilities in the business to ensure maximum benefit is achieved from IT’s delivery capacity and work programme.
• Improve business performance by recommending and assessing the feasibility of new and innovative approaches and/or technologies to solving business problems and addressing areas of poor performance or complex operational demands.
• Establish an understanding of business aims, and attain the support of key stakeholders to business proposals, and sign off for business cases, specifically for the re-use of existing technical capability to support new business functions in order to reduce costs.
• Recommend business functions and processes for investigation and analysis based on business knowledge and understanding of business performance. Interpret data from research, studies and pilot trials to maximise the efficiencies gained from business analysis resources.
• Influence business approach to change by identifying and quantifying business benefits and benefit realisation at the earliest point in programmes, to maximise the return on investment, and assess the risk, cost and benefits of any change proposals.
• Analysis and documentation of business and/or user requirements, which will determine the functionality required by the business, including the facilitation of workshops and meetings
• At least 2 years’ experience in a business analyst role
• Due to the location you must drive
• You must have business engagement skills
If this role would be of interest to you, please apply with your most up-to-date CV and I will give you a call to discuss the role in more detail.
32548 - 38833 GBP Per Annum
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
27000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
wotton bassettRead more
18000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
CWMBRAN, GWENTRead more
35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
LEICESTER, LEICESTERSHIRERead more
25000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWTON AYCLIFFE, COUNTY DURHAMRead more