Are you IT savvy and looking for your next role? A local London authority are looking for a Business Analyst to join their property services team.
Supporting the head of property services in the collation and understanding of data stores and databases views in order to rationalise migration of data to one centralised database.
- As a business analyst you will be responsible for gathering and analysing data. Using interviews, analysis,surveys, task and workflow analysis and viewpoints here necessary to meet requirements.
- You will build strong working relationships with other members of staff and senior managers, gaining their involvement in all stages within business projects.
- The business analyst will be required to analyse the business landscape, using the appropriate tools to prioritise needs and issues.
- Post holders will be responsible for business engagement, support and assurance. Working with business and technical users, helping them to understand business problem and development processes and requirements.
- A broad understanding of the council and organisational structure would be advantageous for this role.
- Established specialist skills in capturing business needs, including performing needs-analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, with previous experience liaising with senior stakeholders.
- Previous experience of providing business analysis services in a large and complex organisation.
- Proven ability to create a business case balancing costs and benefits.