|Location: NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEAR||Salary: 30000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 29 days ago||Reference: 3077364|
I am currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst to contribute to the continued success of my Newcastle city centre based client. The preferred candidate will be responsible for working with customers during the pre-sales and in life stages proposing technical solutions to fulfil their email marketing requirements. The successful candidate will engage with end users to provide a consistently high service and professional route into IT.
I am seeking a Business Analyst that will lead solution delivery, assuring the quality testing and timely implementation to enable the business to achieve efficiency and revenue benefits. The preferred candidate will have experience of clearly documenting and gaining agreement to then work with and enable solution developers to design and create IT solutions.
• Customer/User Relationship Management - Supporting a business area to build trust and work with the management team to define and set IT projects
• Service Management - Review IT service delivery to set and improve expectation and satisfaction
• Requirements Definition - Working with customers to assess business challenges, analyse need and define requirements
• Solution Definition - Working with developers and solution architects - Analysts will use their Microsoft Dynamics AX (AX) and general IT knowledge to shape and create solutions
• Solution Delivery - Analysts will own the end to end solution, ensuring testing and other quality assurances are complete to deliver timely accurate solutions
• Building Customer Relations, Developing IT credibility and trust
• Represent IT to review service and set expectation
• Analysing and defining need from want
• Prioritisation and negotiation of conflicting resource demands
• Developing knowledge in AX and other key IT solutions and technologies
• Working with AX solution developers, consultants and Solutions Architects
• Timely delivery and assuring quality solutions
• 5+ years’ experience in analyst roles within IT, working with systems and software development
• Core proven analyst skills in requirements gathering, process mapping, data analysis, and understanding of formal methods, e.g. UML, MOSCOW, Swim Lane, etc.
• Excellent communication and relationship development skills
• Negotiation and prioritization to gain agreement
• Experience and skills in software testing and test script production
• Basic Project Management Skills and experience
• Supplier management, setting and managing tasks and working with remote teams
• Presentation skills
Does the role sound good? If so, please send me your up to date CV to deyin,email@example.com. I will then call you to discuss the role in more detail.
Interviews are taking place next week so don’t hesitate to get in touch as soon as possible.
55000 - 72000 GBP Per Annum
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
EPSOM, SURREYRead more
35000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more
35000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more