|Location: CREWE, CHESHIRE||Salary: 200.00 - 300.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3076889|
£200-£3000 per day
This role is INSIDE of IR35
My Client requires an highly experienced Business Analyst with knowledge of the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) requirements.
• Analyse the existing (as is) business processes for the assigned Services. Understanding the current situation (getting up to speed, stakeholder engagement internal and external with workshops/briefings as required).
• Support the business areas in the definition of the new working practices required to meet the GDPR definition.
• Document inter-dependencies and interfaces between linked IT systems and business processes.
• Define business requirements (based on engagement with each of the service areas/stakeholders)
• Define technical requirements (collating via ICT strategy security/technical personnel and ICT Services)
• Production of documentation including functional and non-functional requirements in suitable format.
• Co-ordinating input from various stakeholders.
• Involvement in reviews and modifications to documentation
• Involvement in project/status meetings and other relevant inputs as required.
40000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
SOLIHULL, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
25000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWTON AYCLIFFE, COUNTY DURHAMRead more
25000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum
GOSFORTH, TYNE AND WEARRead more
50000 - 55000 GBP Per Annum
LEAMINGTON SPA, WARWICKSHIRERead more
27000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
wotton bassettRead more